24 bit 48 kHz
16 bit 44.1 kHz
MP3 320 kbps
MP3 128 kbps
1. Recording - For best audio quality sound record at 16 bit 44.1 kHz or higher. The higher the quality, the higher the file size will be and the more headroom you will have for your songs.
2. Background Noise - Reduce as much background noise as possible such as fans, chairs, etc. Removing noise from the recording can reduce the quality of the recording.
3. Avoid Clipping - While recording vocals try 6-12 inches of space between you and the microphone. The louder your voice the more distance between you and the mic you will need.
4. Pop Filter - Helps lessen the harsh sounds while recording such as "S", "T", etc.
5. Equipment Care - Keep your equipment protected with covers and avoid using electrical equipment with other magnetic gear.